Solcer is led by the Welsh School of Architecture, Cardiff University but is very much a multi-disciplinary project involving a broad range of expertise from:
- The Welsh School of Architecture, Cardiff University;
- The Centre for Solar Energy Research , Glyndwr University;
- The Sustainable Energy Research Centre, University of South Wales;
- College of Engineering, Swansea University;
- Cardiff School of Engineering, Cardiff University
We are very keen to work with a broad range of stakeholders including suppliers of low carbon technologies through to organisations that can provide a facility/site to test systems.
An Industrial Stakeholder Group has been established to provide advice and support to the team and provide facilities and technologies for testing.